See the Salt Lake City holiday lights in style with Divine Limousine! Salt Lake City is home to the world known Salt Lake City Mormon Temple. This is a beautiful sight and there isn’t a better way to see it than in luxury in the back of a Divine Limousine.
Experience some of the top holiday light tours in the state. Below are some of the best Christmas light tours to experience:
- Christmas Street in Sugar House (1500 E 1735 South. Glen Arbor Street).
- The Story of Jesus' birth (this story begins at 1379 E. Blaine Ave. and concludes at 1380 E. Wilson Ave.).
- Christmas Street in Taylorsville (3200 W. Royalwood Dr.)
- Frosty's Winter Wonderland (805 E. 18th Ave. in Salt Lake City) 6 - 11 pm only
- Temple Square (50 N Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150)
- Ogden's Christmas Village (Ogden's Christmas Village is located at 343 25th St. The Ogden City website has a link to help you get directions).
- Dancing Light Display in Cottonwood (1467 East Hollow Dale Drive in Cottonwood Heights).
- Dancing Light Display in East Millcreek (2555 Neff Circle, East Millcreek), Radio station 92.1 to hear the music when you get there :)
Check out our article on Experience The Christmas Lights in Utah! :)
REQUEST TO BOOK NOW
1 (801) 327-8752
You may either chat with us or call to schedule your limo service or ask questions about any of our limos