Looking to cruise through the city in a luxurious limousine? Renting a limo is a quick and easy process that can be done in a few simple steps. You can make the most of your experience by planning for the right occasion, knowing how many people will attend, and how much time you will need.
1. Decide when you want to rent a limo. Have an anniversary coming up? Or a meeting with an important CEO? Or a special surprise for your sweetheart? There are many occasions and events that serve as a prime time for renting a limousine. Having a date planned out will help you schedule your traveling time for your event.
2. Determine the number of people who will be attending. The more people you have, the more space you will need. Limousines typically have varying fleet sizes in order to accommodate a wide range of occupancy. Fleets typically come in standard 10 passenger, 14 passenger, and 18 passenger vehicles. Some limo buses can even accommodate up to 25 people!
3. Decide which limo company to go with. There are several local limousine companies in the area. A good way to find the best is to check online reviews, testimonials, and other user feedback for a good record of customer satisfaction. You can also ask a friend or family member that has rented a limo before if they have any recommendations. It is important that the limo company is insured and has experienced, professional drivers who know the area well.
4. Choose your traveling package. Once you have chosen a limo company to go with, determine which traveling package you would like to have for your event. Here are some common traveling packages limousine companies will offer:
- Basic Transfer Service - This is a single one-way transfer with pickup at one location and drop off at another.
- Two-Way Transfer Service - This is a pickup from one location, drop off at another, and back.
- 3 Hour Limousine Reservation - These are block reservations that allow you to be flexible with your transportation. If you have several stops to make or a schedule of events planned, this ensures you have additional traveling time.
- 4 Hour Limousine Reservation - Same as a 3 hour limousine reservation, just with an extra hour :)
5. Ask any questions you might have. You can ask whether your time begins at pickup or when the limo leaves its location, how you will pay for the service, whether a deposit is required, types of amenities that are included, etc.
6. Choose your vehicle. You should now have a pretty good idea on the type of vehicle you would want or need. Likely the most significant factor in determining the fleet size is the amount of passengers you can expect to have. You will want to make sure you have enough room for everybody. Additional features like the look and style of the limousine should also be considered.
7. Have a fun experience. Enjoy yourself and make the most out of your experience with friends, family, or your loved one. Remember to bring your camera and capture the highlights of your travel.
For more information on renting a limousine, check out the WikiHow article here.
REQUEST TO BOOK NOW
1 (801) 327-8752
You may either chat with us or call to schedule your limo service or ask questions about any of our limos